Grant Application and LOI Instructions
Grant Application Form Instructions
We welcome you to our Grant Application and Letter of Inquiry process. Please make note of the following as you develop your information on the online forms:
1. You may print our complete form by selecting "Question List" at the top of this page. This will let you open and print a PDF which may help you navigate the site.
2. Any field marked with an asterisk * is a required field.
3. Every text area field has a character limit which includes spaces. The character count will decrease as you type in the field, letting you know where you stand as to the number of characters remaining. You may also copy and paste into a text area. If you paste text into a box, please go to the end of the application and SAVE. The SAVE function lets you know if the character count was exceeded and then gives you a chance to modify your answer.
4. SAVE OFTEN -- especially after every copy/paste. In order to SAVE, you need to scroll to the end of the application form.
5. Should your answer to a particular question surpass the character limits, you are able to upload additional documents at the end of the application that you were not able to include in your narrative.
6. The following file types are supported as an upload to the application form:
- PDF files (Adobe Acrobat)
- Common image formats (JPEG, GIF, PNG)
- Microsoft Office formats (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Text files (.txt)
- Comma separated value files (.csv)
Grant Application Submission Dates
Follow this link for the current Grant Application submission dates.
Follow this link to start your application.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the process: firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 393-9500.